Table of Contents
- Working Memory Training in Post-Secondary Students with ADHD: A Randomized Controlled Study
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for ADHD in Medication Treated Adolescents
- Web-Based Intervention for Teachers of Elementary Students With ADHD: Randomized Controlled Trial
- Is ADHD a Serious Condition?
- Research & Reality: The Diagnosis of ADHD
- Smart People Can Have ADHD Too
- CBT for Adult ADHD and Brain Changes?
- ADHD and Negative Thinking
- ADHD and Bipolar Disorder in Children
- ADHD Genes Found
- How ADHD Grew Up as Kids Grew into ADHD Adults
- ADHD and Brain Imaging – Improvements for Diagnosis and Care
- ADHD and SUD
- ADHD in Adults Over the Age of 50
- How Animal Studies Speed Research in ADHD
- ADHD in Parents and Families: What We Know Now
APSARD blogs pertain to content that address mental health practitioners, children and ADHD, and overall members of APSARD. All APSARD members can submit a blog for posting. Board of Directors must submit two APSARD blogs per year as part of their leadership duties.
To submit an APSARD blog, go to the APSARD Blog Sign-up Sheet and enter your name, email address, blog title and date of completion. A member of the Social Media Committee will review the title and, respond with approval or denial status. Once the blog title is approved, please move forward with writing and posting the blog or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCP CME Blogs
PCP CME blogs pertain to primary care topics and, adults and ADHD. Blogs under the PCP CME category will receive $250 compensation per blog submitted and, must be approved by the Education Committee.
To submit a PCP CME blog, go to the PCP CME Blog Sign-up Sheet and enter your name, email address, blog title and date of completion. A member of the Education Committee will review the title and, respond with approval or denial status. Once the blog title is approved, please move forward with writing and posting the blog or submit to email@example.com.
Click HERE to reference a guide on how to write a blog.
Please view and read the disclaimer before using the blog, by using the blog you agree to the terms and conditions