2019 Travel Awardees
- Anne Arnett, Ph.D., University of Washington
- Laura Eddy, Ph.D., University of North Carolina Greensboro
- Weam Fageera, M.Sc., McGill University
- Jonathan Hess, Ph.D., SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Agnieszka Mlodnicka, Ph.D., MIND Institute, Dept Psychiatry, University of California Davis Sch Med
- Michael Tate, M.A., City College of New York
- Lea Taylor, B.A., Syracuse University
- Kelsey Wiggs, B.A.,B.S., Indiana University
**Previous Travel Awardees are not eligible to apply.
2019 APSARD Lifetime Achievement Award
The American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders (APSARD) presents the Lifetime Achievement Award recognizing distinguished and exemplary long-term contributions to the scientific research and clinical practice of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and related conditions across the lifespan. Long-term is defined as a career spanning no less than twenty-five years. Current APSARD Board Members are not eligible for the award.
2019 Journal of Attention Disorders Best Paper of the Year Award
The American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders (APSARD) presents the JAD Best Paper Award of the Year by the Awards Committee to the author(s) of a paper published within the calendar year in the Journal of Attention Disorders that has made an important and scholarly contribution to the science of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
The APSARD Award Committee will review the papers submitted to the Journal of Attention Disorders for the 2018 year.