APSARD Statement on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- APSARD April Ask the Experts webinar – Register Here
- APSARD Blog
- Zoom User Guide
- Guidelines, Resources and Tips for APSARD Members
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) offers parents guidance for helping families cope with COVID-19.
- The Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress offers guidelines re the psychological effects of quarantine for providers
- The American Psychiatric Association has updated telehealth restrictions in response to COVID-19
While you shelter in place, you can connect with your APSARD colleagues via the message board, which can be reached by logging into the APSARD website.