Table of Contents
- ADHD Across the Lifespan: Adult Academic Outcomes of Childhood ADHD
- Journal of Attention Disorders Vol. 21, No. 6, April 2017
- Stimulant Diversion Rising with Young Adults with ADHD
- Core Beliefs and Adult ADHD
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The Challenges of Implementing ADHD Clinical Guidelines and Research Best Evidence in Routine Clinical Care Settings: Delphi Survey and Mixed-Methods Study
- Child vs. Adult Onset of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Prior Authorization and Denials of Medications for ADHD
- Adult ADHD and Comorbid Bipolar Disorder: Treat or not?
- Longitudinal Course of ADHD in College Students
- Mindfulness Meditation: Enhancing Consciousness of Persons Affected by ADHD
- Neuroimaging of ADHD: Disorder-Specificity and Translation Into Neurotherapy
- Overview and Recommendations for Future Coaching/Therapeutic Research
- Navigating Facebook as an Adult With ADHD
- ADHD in College Students
- A Mindfulness Intervention for ADHD in Adulthood
- Gender Differences in Associations Between Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Substance Use Disorder
- New Developments in CBT for Adult ADHD
- Are You a Night Owl? About ADHD and Late Sleep
- Comparison of Two Measures of Working Memory Impairments in 220 Adolescents and Adults with ADHD
- Why Do Adults With ADHD Choose Strength-Based Coaching Over Public Mental Health Care? A Qualitative Case Study From the Netherlands.
- Affective Lability or Emotional Dysregulation: Diagnostic Overlaps
- Impulsivity Linked to Completed Suicides in Elementary School Aged Children
- How Do We Manage a Patient Who Presents ADHD and Comorbid Depression? How Well Do Antidepressants Work In This Patient Population?
- Are There Character Strengths Associated With Adult ADHD?: Comparison of ADHD Adults and Controls on the VIA Inventory of Strengths
- Working Memory Training in Post-Secondary Students with ADHD: A Randomized Controlled Study
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for ADHD in Medication Treated Adolescents
- Web-Based Intervention for Teachers of Elementary Students With ADHD: Randomized Controlled Trial
- Is ADHD a Serious Condition?
- Research & Reality: The Diagnosis of ADHD
- Smart People Can Have ADHD Too
- CBT for Adult ADHD and Brain Changes?
- ADHD and Negative Thinking
- ADHD and Bipolar Disorder in Children
- ADHD Genes Found
- How ADHD Grew Up as Kids Grew into ADHD Adults
- ADHD and Brain Imaging – Improvements for Diagnosis and Care
- ADHD and SUD
- ADHD in Adults Over the Age of 50
- How Animal Studies Speed Research in ADHD
- ADHD in Parents and Families: What We Know Now
APSARD blogs pertain to content that address mental health practitioners, children and ADHD, and overall members of APSARD. All APSARD members can submit a blog for posting. Board of Directors must submit two APSARD blogs per year as part of their leadership duties.
To submit an APSARD blog, go to the APSARD Blog Sign-up Sheet and enter your name, email address, blog title and date of completion. A member of the Social Media Committee will review the title and, respond with approval or denial status. Once the blog title is approved, please move forward with writing and posting the blog or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCP CME Blogs
PCP CME blogs pertain to primary care topics and, adults and ADHD. Blogs under the PCP CME category will receive $250 compensation per blog submitted and, must be approved by the Education Committee.
To submit a PCP CME blog, go to the PCP CME Blog Sign-up Sheet and enter your name, email address, blog title and date of completion. A member of the Education Committee will review the title and, respond with approval or denial status. Once the blog title is approved, please move forward with writing and posting the blog or submit to email@example.com.
Click HERE to reference a guide on how to write a blog.
Please view and read the disclaimer before using the blog, by using the blog you agree to the terms and conditions