Table of Contents
- 01/04/18: JAD Table of Contents January 2018 Issue 2
- 01/02/18: Symposium Showcases Effectiveness of ADHD Coaching at APSARD 2018
- 12/28/17: Copy Number Variants in Brain-Related Genes Are Associated with Neuropsychiatric Traits in Childhood
- 12/22/17: CBT for Adult ADHD: Turning Intentions into Actions at the APSARD 2018 Conference
- 12/22/17: Still Distracted After all these Years: Exploring ADHD after 60
- 11/13/17: Upcoming APSARD Conference and Members’ Forum
- 11/13/17: Language of ADHD in Adults on Social Media
- 10/24/17: ADHD: Late Sleep and Health
- 10/05/17: Psychosocial Treatment for Adult ADHD: What Do Patients Think About it?
- 07/31/17: Review of ADHD Entrepreneurial Research: Part 2
- 07/26/17: Review of ADHD Entrepreneurial Research: Part 1
- 07/24/17: Neural Growth Factors and ADHD: Lessons Learned and a Glimpse Towards the Future
- 07/18/17: Development of an ADHD Cognitions Scale
- 07/12/17: Love, Sex and ADHD
- 07/12/17: Atypical Sensory Profiles in Adult ADHD, Irrespective of Autistic Symptoms
- 07/10/17: Rising Costs Associated with ADHD Care
- 07/10/17: Discontinuation Protocols
- 05/21/17: Research vs. Reality: Accommodation Use by College Students With ADHD
- 05/15/17: What can Doctors do about Fake ADHD?
- 05/05/17: ADHD in the United States Army
- 04/11/17: Interface of Primary Care and Undiagnosed Adults Affected By ADHD
- 04/11/17: Eight Pictures Describe Brain Mechanisms in ADHD
- 04/06/17: Efficacy of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With and Without Medication for Adults With ADHD
- 03/28/17: Changing ASD-ADHD Symptom Co-Occurrence Across the Lifespan With Adolescence as Crucial Time Window: Illustrating the Need to go Beyond Childhood
- 03/22/17: ADHD Across the Lifespan: Adult Academic Outcomes of Childhood ADHD
- 03/22/17: Journal of Attention Disorders Vol. 21, No. 6, April 2017
- 03/17/17: Stimulant Diversion Rising with Young Adults with ADHD
- 03/15/17: Core Beliefs and Adult ADHD
- 03/15/17: Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 03/15/17: The Challenges of Implementing ADHD Clinical Guidelines and Research Best Evidence in Routine Clinical Care Settings: Delphi Survey and Mixed-Methods Study
- 03/08/17: Child vs. Adult Onset of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- 01/23/17: Adult ADHD and Comorbid Bipolar Disorder: Treat or not?
- 01/10/17: Longitudinal Course of ADHD in College Students
- 01/04/17: Mindfulness Meditation: Enhancing Consciousness of Persons Affected by ADHD
- 01/04/17: Neuroimaging of ADHD: Disorder-Specificity and Translation Into Neurotherapy
- 01/02/17: Overview and Recommendations for Future Coaching/Therapeutic Research
- 12/16/16: Navigating Facebook as an Adult With ADHD
- 12/05/16: ADHD in College Students
- 12/02/16: A Mindfulness Intervention for ADHD in Adulthood
- 11/21/16: Gender Differences in Associations Between Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Substance Use Disorder
- 11/16/16: New Developments in CBT for Adult ADHD
- 11/07/16: Are You a Night Owl? About ADHD and Late Sleep
- 11/01/16: Comparison of Two Measures of Working Memory Impairments in 220 Adolescents and Adults with ADHD
- 10/31/16: Why Do Adults With ADHD Choose Strength-Based Coaching Over Public Mental Health Care? A Qualitative Case Study From the Netherlands.
- 10/17/16: Affective Lability or Emotional Dysregulation: Diagnostic Overlaps
- 10/17/16: Impulsivity Linked to Completed Suicides in Elementary School Aged Children
- 10/14/17: How Do We Manage a Patient Who Presents ADHD and Comorbid Depression? How Well Do Antidepressants Work In This Patient Population?
- 10/10/16: Are There Character Strengths Associated With Adult ADHD?: Comparison of ADHD Adults and Controls on the VIA Inventory of Strengths
- 09/02/16: Working Memory Training in Post-Secondary Students with ADHD: A Randomized Controlled Study
- 09/02/16: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for ADHD in Medication Treated Adolescents
- 09/02/16: Web-Based Intervention for Teachers of Elementary Students With ADHD: Randomized Controlled Trial
- 09/03/16: Is ADHD a Serious Condition?
- 08/25/16: Research & Reality: The Diagnosis of ADHD
- 08/25/16: Smart People Can Have ADHD Too
- 08/01/16: CBT for Adult ADHD and Brain Changes?
- 03/31/16: ADHD and Negative Thinking
- 02/14/16: ADHD and Bipolar Disorder in Children
- 02/08/16: ADHD Genes Found
- 02/04/16: How ADHD Grew Up as Kids Grew into ADHD Adults
- 01/28/16: ADHD and Brain Imaging – Improvements for Diagnosis and Care
- 01/21/16: ADHD and SUD
- 01/14/16: ADHD in Adults Over the Age of 50
- 01/12/16: How Animal Studies Speed Research in ADHD
- 01/12/16: ADHD in Parents and Families: What We Know Now
APSARD blogs pertain to content that address mental health practitioners, children and ADHD, and overall members of APSARD. All APSARD members can submit a blog for posting. Board of Directors must submit at least one APSARD blog per year as part of their leadership duties.
Submit blogs to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval.
Click HERE to reference a guide on how to write a blog.